Bunion Treatment in Flagstaff, AZ
5-Star-Rated Care to Resolve Bunions
Bunions are painful bumps that form on the joint of the big toe. They are generally caused by the inherent structure of your toe joint, wearing shoes that are too tight, and wearing high heels. Luckily, this condition is common and somewhat easy to treat, so if you’re looking for expert care to get relief from bunions, our top-rated doctor for bunion treatment in Flagstaff, AZ, is here to help!
Aside from the obvious bony bump on your joints, your symptoms may include pain in your toe joint and redness in the affected area. You may also experience other symptoms related to bunions:
- Restricted movement and stiffness in your big toe
- Callus or corn between your big toe and the adjacent toe
- Swelling around your big toe
Depending on your specific case, your treatment options will vary. However, even in less severe cases, bunions can be extremely painful. Some of the recommended treatments for bunions include:
- Wearing well-fitting shoes with a wide toe box
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen
- Icing the bunion
- Resting and elevating the foot
- Cortisone injections
- Custom orthotics
- Devices such as a bunion splint
- If necessary, surgical treatment to remove the affected tissue
For the best treatment possible, our podiatrist takes the time to get to know your feet and your unique condition so that we can come up with an effective treatment plan together.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and get started on relieving your pain!
Experience Top-Notch Bunion Treatment in Flagstaff, AZ
To experience our 5-star-rated podiatry care, schedule your Dr. Rosales New Patient Assessment today. Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Goals & Concerns
- Thorough Exam
- X-Rays As Needed
- Personal Treatment Plan
- Call today & receive a $25 Savings Certificate good for two weeks!
As one of the premier podiatry practices in Flagstaff, AZ & The Verde Valley, our podiatrist and team at Flagstaff Foot Doctors also provide 5-star podiatry care to patients from Williams, Winslow, Sedona, Tusayan (Grand Canyon) & Page, AZ & the surrounding areas.